The Gallatin Association of Realtors and the Gallatin River Task Force will be hosting “Conserving Land and Protecting Water in Gallatin County”, a Continuing Education Course for REALTORS®, on March 3rd from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman, MT.
“Conserving Land and Protecting Water in Gallatin County” is a 4 credit continuing education course that introduces real estate professionals to a range of water resource topics that are relevant to real estate transactions. The goal of this course is to empower REALTORS® with relevant water resource information to pass along to landowners to help make wise land and water use decisions.
- Tammera Swinney, District Manager, Gallatin Local Water Quality District
- Mike Richter, Research Specialist, Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology
- Britney Krahn, Environmental Health Specialist, Gallatin City-County Health Department
- Laine Leoniak, Water Conservation Program Manager, City of Bozeman
- Jennifer Mohler, Coordinator, Gallatin-Big Sky Weed Committee
- EJ Porth, Communications and Outreach Directors, Gallatin Valley Land Trust
Call the Gallatin Association of REALTORS®: 406.585.0033 to register:
- Registration is $25 per person.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- Registration is required to attend. No exceptions.
- There will be no Registration at the door.
- Registration fee is non-refundable after February 24th.